Friday, January 4, 2008

Night: 11

Journal
#11
December 27, 2007
Page 109 paragraph 7
Quote:
"I had not seen myself since the ghetto. From the depths of the mirror a corpse gazed back at me. The look in his eyes, as they stared into my, has never left me."

To not see yourself for so long would make me unconcious of how I looked, I would start to not care because nobody else could have a mirror to look into. Not to look at yourself for a year would really bring changes, you would look older, and since Elie had to live through all kinds of weather and conditions he must have changed. I'm sure it would have been a shock to look at himself again. It's just a shock to look at myself when I wake up in the morning. He must have matured a lot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh 19 KG less than us.

(By the way, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to around "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Tap this link to uncover if this easy questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss possibility